Saturday, July 28, 2012

nike air max agitate 2 I woke up

The top of my head, above the cover tightly, so do not see its wings one of its landing, just like the ground blowing a hurricane, directly from the tree blew into the ground, I Rao ground ten feet high, or heavy Yishuai fall is the meridians Cunduan, then just re-dislocation of the good location of the broken bone, I just feel a sharp pain the blood Kuangpen in a faint.
Once again, I woke up,oakley black friday sale michael kors black friday deals but the body comfortable and even dislocation of the bone also seems to be fully connected in general. Is this the original jungle deserted you? Curious, I slowly opened his eyes, looked around I just fell off the tree, but just bird monitor lizard in my head with a comparison of my head big eyes staring at me, my strange body is golden yellow, together with eyes are golden scales Phi full body, the sun shining bright light. huge head around two sharp corners softened, the hanging of a long beard natural, it stature seen from afar like lizards, but now look at the past but absolutely will not contact the lizard up.
Already such a big creature how will people feel terror, I can only think that its body is full of a sense of the sacred, there is the majesty, to speak of the majesty apartment filled with the whole world. This moment I am deeply for This piece of heaven and earth to nurture this life touched, this is absolutely a miracle of the universe, God the great masterpiece. this moment, I completely forget about their existence, forgotten was covered in it enough to let me die N times of heavy injuries, blankly at the opposite biological, totally did not notice that huge in the eyes from interesting to boring and then impatient change.
edge, but direct spread inside my mind, I come from the absence among the wake-up voice is not Chinese, nor is any of a foreign language I know,nike air max agitate 2, but I can clearly understand the meaning of the words .
Since it is a miracle of heaven and earth, then have the wisdom is a normal thing, but obviously, he did not understand Chinese so I switch to English, French, German, and so on, anyway as long as I can say the language in turn said again, unfortunately, I can easily find from each other and loss in the eyes of: all he did not understand this time, that singular voice sounded again: the patriarch, I have to survive for tens of thousands of years, on the mainland, the language of all racial, I have already mastered. why I chose not understand your language,air jordan 13 playoffs, and obviously, you just use the language of several Why I can not understand? Does that mean that you are not the survival of life on this continent? This time, the air came a gust of wind sound, followed by a few head of it is very similar to

No comments:

Post a Comment